Therapy of Spiritual Illnesses: An Introduction to the Ascetic Tradition of the Orthodox Church
A vast synthesis of patristic and ascetic oriental teachings from the 1st to 14th centuries, this study presents a renewed vision of the Christian doctrine of salvation and constitutes a veritable treaty, both theoretical and practical, of spiritual psychology and medicine, as well as a summation of Orthodox spirituality that has had no equivalent until now.
This work comes in a three volume boxed set.
You might like these too:
- A Small Book of Needs$30.00$30.00
- Remember Thy First Love$27.95$27.95
- Born to Hate, Reborn to Love: A Spiritual Odyssey From Head to Heart$15.00$15.00
- A Practical Handbook for Divine Services$17.95$17.95
- The Sunday Sermons of the Great Fathers, Volume 1$36.12$36.12