These prayer ropes were made by the nuns of St Paisius Orthodox Women’s Monastery in Arizona.
Our current supply is the following:
- 33 knot, 2 ply with olivewood bead.
- 33 knot, 3 ply with simple red bead with accents.
- 33 knot, 3 ply with olivewood bead.
- 33 knot, 4 ply with black bead.
- 33 knot, 4 ply with olivewood bead.
- 100 knot, 3 ply with simple black beads (with tassel).
- 100 knot, 3 ply with olivewood beads (no tassel).
Please use this chart for the length of the prayer rope:
|33 knot (bracelet style)||100 knot|
|2-ply||2″ diameter (fits around a small child’s wrist)||9 – 12″|
|3-ply||2.5″ diameter (fits around smaller adult wrists)||8.75 – 12.5″|
|4-ply||3″ diameter (fits around an adult’s wrist)||13.5 – 16″|
St. Tikhon’s beaded prayer ropes are made of semi-precious gemstones. Each prayer rope is handcrafted by the monks of our monastic community and made to last with professional quality jewelry components. Please select an option from each product variation. Each prayer rope will consist mainly of the stone you select with a spacer of a different variety. Prices vary. Certain minerals may not be available at all times; we will contact you if this affects your order.
To see the price for your selection, select an option from each category. It may take a few seconds for the price to update.